Monday, June 23, 2008

So Far...So Fantastic

Well so far 2008 has been very, very good to me!! Feb I got married to the most fabulous woman to ever walk the Earth, April I bought a new-to-me full sized gas guzzling truck, May we bought Brooke a brand new SUV, June I start my new job. But little did we know what June also had in store....A BABY ON THE WAY!!! WOOT WOOT!! We found out the wife is pregnant and I AM PUMPED!!! Im hoping for a puppy!! hahaah just pickin!! I really really want a boy, but a guy can never have too many "Daddy's Girls". On second thought after a week with my 11 year old and her nearing adolescence....I dont know if I want another walking hormone on wheels...Lets keep our fingers crossed for a little boy. Besides, I can potty train him outside by teaching him to spell his name out on the tree....on the sidewalk...in the dirt.....side the house....on mom's tire...you get the point. Boys come equipped with their own magic wand LOL!!! Ill keep ya posted....

No comments: